A FUND RAISING EVENT FOR THE NATIONAL CAPITOL SQUADRON OF THE COMMEMORATIVE AIR FORCE, a (501(c)3) CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION
DEDICATED TO HONORING OUR MEN AND WOMEN OF THE ARMED FORCES BY MAINTAINING HISTORIC MILITARY AIRCRAFT IN FLYING CONDITION.
• BBQ Dinners ($15) available beginning at 5 p.m. with beer, wine, mixed
drinks and soft drinks available for purchase as well
• “FLYING FEET” Swing Dance Instruction (7 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
• “RADIO KING ORCHESTRA” Playing 1940s Swing Music (8p.m. – 11 p.m.)
• Take your picture in an authentic WWII airplane!
• Raffles for great prizes including rides in a WWII airplane!
• Swing Dance Contest & Best WWII Costume Contest!
Time: 5PM – 11PM
Location: Landmark Aviation Executive Hangar
Admission: $20 advance/$25 at the door.
(Dinner not included. Availability of meals cannot be guaranteed without advance tickets)
For more information, or to purchase tickets, contact Michael
Hogan at 703-431-2288 or email at email@example.com
Mastercard, Visa & Paypal Accepted.