Enjoy an abundant selection of delicious food and cocktails, live music, and great company featuring the freshest local ingredients from the Dupont Circle and Mount Pleasant farmer’s markets.
Dishes will include:
• Virginia Grilled Lamb Chops
• Lamb Jus with Roasted Nectarines and Shallots
• Braised Artichokes
• Sautéed Potatoes
• Miniature Grilled Eggplant Roulade
For dessert, enjoy a unique summer treat: Fig and Peach Strudel with Blueberry Coulis.
Relax to piano music while sipping on featured beverages from the Cocktail Station, including:
• Watermelon Coolers
• Tomato and Basil Sippers
• No tickets necessary pay at the door
• Open to the public, no reservations required
• Stay tuned for upcoming Social Club on October 1, 2009: Fall Classics/Oktoberfest
Date: September 3, 2009
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Location: The Renaissance Mayflower Hotel
$20 per guest, all inclusive (tax and tip)