• A perfect run for first-time runners and walkers
• A benefit for The National Center for Children and Families (www.nccf-cares.org)
• Directions: From I-495, take Exit 41 north of American Legion Bridge left onto westbound Clara Barton Parkway. After a mile, take first exit on right, Carderock / Naval Surface Warfare Center. Turn left on bridge. Cross over parkway. Follow sign to Carderock. Go through tunnel under C&O Canal Towpath, and go about 0.3 mi. to a T-junction. Parking is free but spaces are limited, so please carpool. Bathrooms are at parking area.
Totally flat gravel course.
Static course map: www.mc-coop.org/20100612/coursemap.htm
Active course map: www.mapmyrun.com/run/united-states/md/-carderock-recreation-area/968127181944049751
• Enter on-line • Enter by mail | PDF •
• Convenient packet pick-up!
• Friday, June 11, 3-6 PM, at Georgetown Running Company, 3401 M Street NW, Washington DC (202-337-8686)
• Saturday, June 12, 7:00-7:45 AM, at Carderock Recreation Area – pick up your timing tag on race day
• We welcome sponsors, and we will provide your samples and brochures to all our participants.
• Please write us at email@example.com or call 202-413-7847
• Awards to top 3 overall + top 3 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+, male & female
• Full results at www.mc-coop.org/20100612 after the race
Date: June 12, 2010
Location: Carderock Recreation Area
Attire: Runner’s Attire
Limited to first 250 entrants
• $30 by April 30 • $35 by May 31 • High-quality t-shirt!
• $40 by June 9 • $50 on June 11 at packet pickup at Georgetown Running Company
• No race-day registration