Sit back, relax, and enjoy these unique savory sips that will leave you feeling like it’s summer all year long.
Pama Peach Cooler
1 cup ice
1 cup seltzer water or sparkling water
1/2 cup PAMA
2 tablespoons ginger syrup
2 big slices ripe peach
1. Place the ice in the cocktail shaker. Pour the seltzer water, pomegranate liqueur, and ginger syrup over the ice and stir with a middling spoon or long-handled spoon.
2. Put a peach slice into each of the two cocktail glasses. Divide the pomegranate cocktail between each glass and enjoy.
2 pieces fresh pineapple
1/2 ounce Cointreau
1/2 ounce vodka Emperor Vodka
1 ounce pineapple juice
3 ounces Champagne
Garnish: Maraschino Cherry
1. Muddle the pineapple and Cointreau in the bottom of a mixing glass.
2. Add the Emperor vodka and pineapple juice.
3. Fill with ice and shake.
4. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
5. Top with Champagne.
6. Garnish with the Maraschino cherry.
From the Capital Cooking Cookbook
2 parts Corzo Reposado Tequila
1/2 part Grand Marnier
1/2 part agave nectar
3/4 part fresh lime juice
6-8 small chunks of your choice of pepper (yellow, red, or orange)
1. In a mixing glass, muddle the pepper in the agave nectar and lime juice.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and shake well with ice.
3. Strain over ice into a rocks glass and garnish with a pepper “flag” lime “bowtie,” and optional salt-rim.