Sit back, relax, and enjoy these unique savory sips that will leave you feeling like it’s summer all year long.
Pama Peach Cooler
1 cup ice
1 cup seltzer water or sparkling water
1/2 cup PAMA
2 tablespoons ginger syrup
2 big slices ripe peach
1. Place the ice in the cocktail shaker. Pour the seltzer water, pomegranate liqueur, and ginger syrup over the ice and stir with a middling spoon or long-handled spoon.
2. Put a peach slice into each of the two cocktail glasses. Divide the pomegranate cocktail between each glass and enjoy.
1. Muddle the pineapple and Cointreau in the bottom of a mixing glass.
2. Add the Emperor vodka and pineapple juice.
3. Fill with ice and shake.
4. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
5. Top with Champagne.
6. Garnish with the Maraschino cherry.
From the Capital Cooking Cookbook
1. In a mixing glass, muddle the pepper in the agave nectar and lime juice.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and shake well with ice.
3. Strain over ice into a rocks glass and garnish with a pepper “flag” lime “bowtie,” and optional salt-rim.