The beauty retailer is celebrating its 21st birthday with 15 percent off your $150 purchase (plus gift bag with $200 purchase) through September 23.
- The pandemic has been a drain on everything including our skin. From the terrible news to the lockdown blues, the past few months have felt pretty grim. These days, more than ever, relying on simple solutions to combat stress makes a big difference. That being said, Yuni’s portable aromatherapy essential oil blend has become a pocket staple. Hit your pulse points, neck and chest for an immediate surge of calm. Add on a few deep breaths and bid adieu to your anxiety. Yuni; Carry Om Stress Relieving Aromatherapy Essence; $14.
- I cringe every Sunday when my phone pings with a breakdown of my hourly screen usage from the past week. Extended exposure to the blue light radiation emitted by devices can degrade our healthy skin barriers over time. Fortunately, Dr. Barbara Sturm, the trusted dermatologist behind a variety of skincare remedies, developed a product to address our screen woes and free radicals in air pollution. Just a few drops equal protection and inflammation reduction. Dr. Barbara Sturm; Anti-Pollution Drops; $145.
- After a long night crunching on a work deadline or, if I’m being honest, overdosing on HBO, I wake up with a lackluster complexion. Without fail, m-61’s Vitamin C Moisturizer provides an instantaneous boost, transforming my dull tone into a glowy, ‘I slept 8 hours’ look. Bluemercury’s proprietary super-cocktail of vitamin B3, licorice, and kojic acid, on top of collagen boosting vitamin C, is the blend behind the magic. When I am traveling, I reach for individually wrapped Vitablast C Serum Pads for the same results. No shame in my game. m-61; Vitablast C Moisturizer; $78.
- The scariest part of summer winding down– besides winter coming– is the impending doom of losing the effortless bronze tint that naturally occurs from hanging outdoors. Enter TanTowels– easy-to-apply, individually packaged towelettes that don’t leave streaks or awkward orange stains on your hands and feet. Choose from three tones, fair, medium and dark, then sit tight for three hours … voila. Bring it on, fall. TanTowel; Classic Half Body 10-pack; $29.
- Remember the days when getting a facial was a seamless part of our skincare routines? Cure the aching nostalgia and treat your dull skin quarantine-style with Trish McEvoy’s weekly peel. The special formula is laced with exfoliating acids and conditioners that will dramatically brighten your complexion and visibly upgrade uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores with regular use. This is the kind of drama we can get behind. Trish McEvoy; Correct and Brighten Weekly Peel; $126.
Grab a mask and visit your neighborhood Bluemercury (1427 P St NW) to cash in on the limited-time 15 % off $150 deal. In addition to the savings, Bluemercury is also offering a special anniversary gift-with purchase bag for purchases topping $200, (online and in-stores).
The gift bag includes: Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara; NARS Deluxe High Pigment Longwear Eyeliner in Via Veneto; Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer; Dr. Barbara Sturm Travel Face Cream; Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel; Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray; Dermalogica Calm Water Gel; Moroccanoil Morccanoil Treatment; SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E; m-61 PowerGlow Moisturizer; m-61 Power Cleansing Cloths; m-61 Perfect Cleanse Packette; 8Greens Effervescent Tablet is Made From 8 Real Greens; KNC Beauty Retinol Infused Eye Mask.